Entries for the Virtual Mini Horse Show are now closed.
Thank you for your participation!
Phone #: (604) 316 9667
Phone #: (604) 621 1458
Phone #: (604) 882 2543
JUDGE: Jodie Moore
The Chilliwack Fair Miniature Horse show is covered by the rules and specifications of the current Horse Council of BC Rule Book. Exhibitor must produce photocopy of their current HCBC membership.
ENTRIES CLOSE: Sunday, July 19, 2020 @ 11:59 pm PDT (late entries may be submitted by July 22, 2020 with a $20.00 late fee)
ENTRY FEE: $15.00 per class
PRIZE MONEY: For the flat Classes: 1st – $25, 2nd – $15, 3rd – $10, 4th – $5
• Horses 38 inches and under do not have to be registered.
• Videos must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm August 3, 2020. No late submissions accepted.
• Videos must not be edited in any way and must be a continuous shot. Editing will result in disqualification from the class.
• Dress in appropriate attire for the class.
• The decision of the judge is final.
• Boots with heels are manditory.
• No coaching or training is allowed.
• Patterns and instructions will be emailed out to participants when they have registered by July 22, 2020.
(Must be 18 years and over to handle a stallion)
- Filly, Stallion, and Gelding (2 yrs and under)
- Mares (3 yrs and over)
- Geldings and Stallions (3 yrs and older)
- Youth (7 yrs and under)
- Youth (8 – 12 yrs)
- Youth (13 – 19 yrs)
- Adult (20 yrs and over)
- MINI HORSE PLEASURE DRIVING:
(with side/over checks – no breeching)
Horse to be shown both directions (walk the direction change) in the arena at a walk, pleasure trot, and the working trot. The horse will enter the arena counterclockwise at the pleasure trot. The horse will be required to stand quietly and back readily 4 steps.
- CARRIAGE PLEASURE DRIVING:
(no side/over checks – with breeching)
To be shown both ways of the ring (walk the direction change) at a walk, slow trot, working trot and, strong trot. Must be shown to stand quietly and back readily 4 steps.
- DRIVEN DRESSAGE
- DRIVEN DRESSAGE – Beginner (Driver has not driven a dressage pattern in competition)
- ADULT IN HAND OBSTACLE (20 yrs and over)
- YOUTH IN HAND OBSTACLE (19 yrs and under)