ENTRY FORM DEADLINE: Friday, July 23
EXHIBITOR’S ENTRY DATE: Wednesday, August 4 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Entries brought after this time cannot be judged.
ENTRY FEE: Section A & F: $1.00
Section B, C, D & E: $.50
Each exhibitor is limited to 5 entries plus 1 entry for the Fair theme section F, Class 5.
PRIZE MONEY: 1ST – $5, 2ND – $4, 3RD – $3
Best in Section: Sponsored by Julie Anne’s Art & Custom Framing:
• Sections A, B & C: $40 gift certificate each
• Sections D & E: $20 gift certificate each
• Section F: Fair theme: STIRRUP SOME FUN! Open to all ages Gift Basket
1. Entries must have been completed in 2020 or 2021.
2. The work must be that of the artist.
3. Entries must be dated and signed on the back of the entry.
4. No entries previously shown at the Chilliwack Fair are eligible.
5. Entries must be suitably framed and equipped with screw eyes and wire for hanging. No saw tooth hangers.
6. Entries from age 12 & under need not be framed, but must be mounted on a stiff backing such as cardboard.
7. Please ensure that exhibitor’s full name, date, class, and section is clearly shown on the back of entry.
8. The Committee reserves the right to reclassify entries deemed improperly classified.
9. Any media may be used such as: Watercolour, Oils, Acrylic, Pastels, Pencil, etc.
10. You must present your claim tag to collect your exhibit and prize money which will be released
Sunday, August 8 at 5 p.m. After Sunday, items will be available in the Fair Office 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. until Thursday, August 12. The office will not be staffed after this date. See instructions in Notice to Exhibitors.
11. Entries for New Tech Art: iPad or computer digital painting and 3D printing. All 3D art and new tech art must be equipped with suitable display support and must be original to the artist. Multiple entries in any one class must be in different media.
SECTION A: ADULT (Age 19 & over)
SECTION B: TEENS (Ages 13-18)
SECTION C: PRE-TEEN (Ages 8-12)
SECTION D: CHILD (Age 7 & under)
SECTION E: SPECIAL PEOPLE (Open to any person with a mental or physical disability)
CLASSES FOR ALL SECTIONS:
1. Still Life or Florals
2. People or Animals
3. Landscapes, Seascapes and Cityscapes
4. Favorite things (includes abstracts, cartoon or humor)
5. Best interpretation of the 2021 Fair theme:
STIRRUP SOME FUN! Open to all ages and any medium. 1ST place – gift basket award
ARTISTS’ TABLE (Open)
Do you think you can draw? How about stick figures? Show your artistic talents on our Artist Table! Everyone is invited to draw something, sign their name and add to our expanding art piece found in the Arts Department on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Fun for all ages and talents.